Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Set - In The Works!
Last friday Andrew and I worked on what our set will eventually look like. Here are some of the pictures I took (descriptions- left to right):

1. Roughly what the set will look like (note the couch will be swapped with a lighter one during filming)










2. and 3. We plan on placing bright cloths on the end tables (to make them stand out more)

4. Ooo ahhh, a floral pillow-maybe we'll use it!










5. The telephone that will be on one of the end tables (Yay! for rotary phones!)

6. Some tape...









In addition, we wrote up a more detailed time line of what will happen in our video, as well as calculated how many seconds we want to allot for each main section. I also thought it would be a good idea to have the two characters have two contrasting personalities: one haveing a more accepting persona and the other the opposite.

I also made some rough sketchings and notes for our storyboard, hopefully the finished storyboard will posted by the end of this weekend.

No comments: