
Over the past couple of days I have been calling various phone, satelite, cable, credit card, bank, computer (technical support), and concert ticket companies to see what automated personalities I can run into. I believe I have at least called over 10 companies so far.
I have found two good female personalities ("Emily" and "Claire"). I have not been able to find a really good male one (that has a name) yet, (but I could probably incorperate this into my storyline somehow).
Yet, the male voices from a computer and bank company I found are quite humourous.
I am already thinking of how the conversation between the automated voices will unravel after "comunicating" (for some time I might add!) with some of them. I think there may be some "controversial"/"scandalous" activity occuring between "Emily," "Claire," and a male friend...hehehehe.
In other news, I managed to book extra time in the sonic design studio for this project (to use Cubase).
And any suggestions on some good companies I should try calling would be appreciated!

No comments:
Post a Comment